Donna Smith Unfiltered...
What We've Achieved
- First women 350B/350F to be promoted to CW5
- Appears in history book about Desert Shield/Desert Storm
- Recipient of the Legion of Merit
- Deployed 12 time to five countries
- First women to be the committee chief for Warrant Officer Training Branch
- First women selected to be on the Warrant Officer Recruiting Team
- Ordained Minister with Centers for Spiritual Living
- Senior Minister, Center for Spiritual Living, Anacortes
- Staff Minister with Center for Spiritual Living Bellingham
- Licensed Religious Science Practitioner
- Developed and presented several religious studies class curriculum
I started at a time when woman were not recieved in the service with open arms and celebration.
Graceful Passages Institute was founded on January 21, 2016 by Donna Smith, a retired US Army Chief Warrant Officer 5. She was the first woman in her specialty (Military Intelligence) to be promoted to this rank. She is featured in a book about Desert Shield/Desert Storm titled “Certain Victory”. After leaving the military, Donna became an Ordained Minister for the Centers for Spiritual Living and currently resides in Sierra Vista, AZ.
You have to know when its time to make a shift... I made a shift...
Donna’s passionate calling and vision is to teach, guide, inspire and support all military veterans to overcome and breakthrough the traumas experienced while being deployed into combat areas. Donna provides 2- day symposiums, one-on-one and group coaching programs focused on creating a new life, a new beginning and healing past traumas. Her mission also includes training others to provide the same programs.